Healthy lifestyle lovers are welcome to establish their business in Vanuatu!
- Vanuatu, officially the Republic of Vanuatu is an island nation located in Micronesia in the Pacific Ocean
- During the colonial period it was known under the name New Hebrides
- The capital is Port Vila and a total area of 12,200 square kilometers
Why Vanuatu should be considered a good destination for your business? The answer is simple. Anonymity. Simplicity. Tax exemption. What else do you need? ;)
- Tax haven. Vanuatu is a tax haven,it became one in 1971, but only after the introduction of International Law Act in 1993, joined the most successful offshore jurisdictions in the world!
- The basic type of company is International Company (IC).
- There is no restriction on the language and name as the company may be called, so all the documentation can be in English
- Only one shareholder and one director who may be residents of any country are required for incorporation
- Register of companies is not publicly accessible, but to get more anonymity we recommend you to use nominee services, which principle is to achieve a professional and responsible persons in the functions of the shareholders and directors of companies that subsequently are acting on behalf of beneficial owner under his instructions. The company will therefore treat the beneficial owner, but of all the documents will be with signatures of nominee directors.
- Tax exemption. The company is exempt from all taxes in exchange for an annual maintenance fee to the government for more than 20 years
- Paperwork is so minimal! Company should keep accounts, but they can be stored anywhere in the world, so basically it’s just a formality.
- Not obliged to submit tax returns and not subject to audit.
- Once a year, must convene a general meeting, that may be held anywhere in the world.
- The company has an obligation to keep the address in Vanuatu, but virtual address would be enough, again you will save your money
Important to know:
- Vanuatu created perfect conditions for businessmen , but in Exchange company must do business in Vanuatu, employ its residents and own property in the territory of Vanuatu.