ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
Are you one of the fans of the film Pirates of the Carribbean? If your answer is yes,then we want to inform you, all three films, where shot in St. Vincent and the Grenadines!
- Vincent and the Grenadines is an island nation located in the Caribbean archipelago of the Lesser Antilles.
- more than half of the territory are uninhabited islands ( sounds like a perfect place for your business office? ;)
- The capital is Kingstown with a population of 120 thousand people
- The islands are the establishment of a constitutional monarchy state and ranks among the countries of the Commonwealth
- Head of the State is therefore Queen Elizabeth II., Which is represented by the local governor; In order to regulate foreign companies, it is important that the legal system applied to the islands is based on British common law
Of course it is a paradise place attracts tourists and „pirates“, but is it that good for doing business? The answer is YES.
Why St.Vincent and the Grenadines?
- Classic Offshore jurisdiction. Companies incorporated Saint Vincent and the Grenadines we can be included among the classic offshore companies.
- The basic type is the international business company (IBC), which are governed by the law of New International Business Companies Act of 2007 and regulations of the New International Business Companies Regulations 2008.
- Paperwork is so minimal and is more like a formality, that makes everything so easy!
- Tax exemption. Firms are exempt from all taxes in exchange for an annual fee to the Government of $ 100 for more than 25 years! What a blessing!
- The minimum capital is $ 1, so it’s just a formality, no big investments are required
- Bonus Number 100 ;) Company under any circumstances are not subject to audit.
- Only one shareholder and one director who may be residents of any country are required
- Register of companies are not publicly accessible, but to increase anonymity is highly recommended to use nominee services, whose principle is to achieve a professional and responsible persons in the functions of the shareholders and directors of companies that subsequently are acting on behalf of beneficial owner under their instructions. The company will therefore treat the beneficial owner, but of all the documents will be with signatures of nominee directors.
- Bearer shares are allowed, but may not leave the territory of St. Vincent(very important)