A country of 12-month siesta, home to best football players of the world, Barcelona, Real Madrid. Most beautiful, picturesque landscapes, nature. Producer of bananas, tomatoes, potatoes, avocados. Bored in your native country? You will never get bored in Spain 😉
Establish your business in Spain and join siesta!
- officially the Kingdom of Spain is a country located on the Iberian Peninsula with the total area of 504,782 square kilometers and a population of about 70 million Inhabitants
- The capital city is Madrid, where you will find the Royal Palace, where the royal family lives, King Philip VI and his family
- Spain is a member of the EU, NATO, the Eurozone, the United Nations and other international organizations.
- Popular destination for tourists in summer
Spanish business, is it worth it?
- Thanks to its purchasing power Spain represents one of Europe's largest world markets.
- Despite the recent crisis, Spanish economy still holds a good position compared with other European countries
- Spain is a longtime member of the EU and other international organizations, which strengthens the already strong ties linking the UK with other European countries.
- Due to historical ties with South America, whose countries have been around for many decades in the Spanish colonies, it is preferable to use Spain as a European base for expansion into these markets, and thus take advantage of the benefits of a stable European legal environment and links to the new South American markets.
- Most frequent types of companies are Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada (SRL), which corresponds to our limited liability company and Sociedad Anonima (SA)
- Only one shareholder and one secretary are required for the incorporation.
- The minimum value of capital must be at least 3 000 euros and shareholders are liable for the debts of the company up to the amount of their outstanding contributions.
- Paperwork,like in almost every European company will be required. Company has an obligation to keep headquarters in Spain, must keep records and file tax returns under certain conditions , also it is a subject to audit.
- The register of companies is publicly available, that allows the company to gain a relatively low degree of anonymity. But there is always a solution! Use nominee services to obtain greater anonymity!
Anonymity. Every single person, expecially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that!
- The basic tax rate on corporate income set at 28%, but from 2016 will be reduced to 25%. Exception tax rate occurs in newly established companies that pay only 15% tax on the taxable profit. With this step, Spanish government wants to encourage the entrepreneurial spirit among the population and thus improve the economic and financial situation in Spain.
- The basic rate of withholding tax on dividend payments is 20%.
- In Spain there are three VAT rates - 18%, 8% and 4%.
- And last sweet bonus for you, Spain has signed many agreements on avoidance of double taxation, including Czech Republic. Perfect for international companies.
Establish your business in Spain and celebrate siesta 😉