Islands with „happy people“, that’s how they call Samoa. Do you want to be one of them? Don’t worry, be happy and incorporate in Samoa and protect your property NOW!
Basic Information about Samoa:
- Western part of the archipelago of Samoa, located in Polynesia
- one of the most versatile jurisdiction for the establishment of offshore companies
Samoa and business
- Property protection. Offshore company based in Samoa are the best for the protection of property, which is among the strongest offshore structures in the world.
- In 2012, Samoa came with the new legislation, which are based on the international companies. These are which are a hybrid form and provide in themselves elements of society and foundations. The company shall have a director, but has no shareholders.
- All companies owned by SPIC therefore have no legal owner, and are thus suitable for the protection of property. This type of company is unique to Samoa and led to the development of Samoa as a tax haven. SPIC companies are still relatively unknown, but because of its possibilities they offer,
we can expect future expansion.
- Another advantage is the possibility of reducing the administrative fee to Government several years in advance. The standard rate of $ 300 can be reduced to $ 100.
- As in most of similar offshore jurisdictions, a company incorporated in Samoa must have one shareholder and one director, whose names will not appear anywhere in a public register, so no one will know that you are the owner.
- Paperwork is minimal. Accounting, audit is optional and the general meeting may take place anywhere in the world.
- Asian market opportunities. Samoa is a popular tax haven especially for Asian companies. Currently, Samoa is the second most popular offshore jurisdiction for the three largest Asian economies - China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Although Samoa is relatively unknown tax haven for European companies, in Asia it is widely used. This trend will continue, and that Samoa will become more attractive for European customers, who will gain better access to the benefits.