Huge country, bigger than a planet Pluto. Country with the richest natural resources. Not scared of bears and strong Russian winter?
Establish your company in Russia NOW!
Basic Information about Russia:
- Russian Federation is the largest country in the world stretching across most of Eastern Europe and throughout the North Asia
- Its area is 17.1 Km2 with 141 million inhabitants
- Russia is divided into 9 time zones and national borders, its land is made up of a total of 12 states
- The Russian Federation is the main successor state of the Soviet Union which collapsed in 1991.
Russia in the business world
Of course, as there are a lot of prejudice in the world, a lot of Europeans are scared to do business with Russia. But if you think so, you are wrong because it can open a lot of new doors for you and your business.
- The Russian Federation is one of the most interesting jurisdictions in the world because it has a great business potential.
- Currently it is recovering after the global crisis which reflected an increase in foreign investment in the Russian territory. Russia offers many business opportunities for entrepreneurs. Discuss business opportunities with Zenron agent!
- It is possible to hire cheaper labour and an overall reduction in other expenses due to lower price levels.
- The investment value of Russia confirmed by research from Ernst & Young, according to the report, for 2012 nearly doubled.
- Most often used by companies are Obshchestvo S OGRANICHENNOI OTVETSTVENNOSTYU (OOO), which is similar to our company with limited liability, and ZAKRYTOE AKTSIONERNOYE OBSHCHESTVO (ZAO). In the case of OOO, at least one natural or legal person (maximum 50) is required.
- Some Paperwork is required. The company must keep records and file tax returns under certain conditions, also it is a subject to audit.
- The company has the obligation to keep the head office in the territory of Russia.
- The share capital is 10,000 rubles, which is more a formality, no big investments are required
- The basic tax rate on corporate income is 24%. The taxes are registered in all subjects, but companies whose turnover is less than 2 million rubles, may apply for an exemption for VAT registration.
- The basic rate is 18%, reduced by 10% and 0% tax.
- Withholding tax levied on dividends paid to foreign entities is 15%.
- Russia has signed a large number of agreements on avoidance of double taxation, including the Czech Republic. Perfect for international businesses.