Oregon has more ghost towns than any other state, but let it not scare you. Oregon is a friendly state with open heart, even state’s birthday is on the 14th of February, the state of love they say J
- Ø state in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States
- Ø 98,000 square miles, Oregon is the ninth largest and, with a population of 4 million, 26th most populous U.S. state
- Ø The name 'Oregon' is believed to have come from French word 'ouragan' (meaning "windstorm" or "hurricane"), referring to the powerful chinook winds of the Columbia River
- Ø The Simpsons, the longest-running American sitcom, is set in the fictional town of Springfield, Oregon. The animated comedy's co-creator, Matt Groening, is from Portland, Oregon
Oregon and business
Each state has its own set of rules for businesses seeking to form a corporation there. If you've decided to incorporate in Oregon, we will take care of all the details.
Minimum directors: Corporations are required to have one or more directors.
Director qualifications: A director does not need to be a resident of Oregon or a shareholder unless so prescribed in the articles or bylaws.
Appearance in articles: Not required. Directors' names and addresses do not have to appear in the Articles of Incorporation. Anonymity is provided.
Time to file: Corporations must file annual reports with the Oregon Secretary of State on or before the date that marks the anniversary of incorporation.
What you need to know, if you want to do business in United States?
Taxation. Before doing business in USA, please go through this information. In the United States there are two basic types of companies with different ways of taxation.
- First is Corporation (C-Corp), which pays tax on corporate income at both federal and state levels. If the company wants to pay dividends and has yet to pay withholding tax on dividends, which is also a federal state. Taxes of that type of company are very high. This type of company can be optimized by asking the US tax authority to allow us to pay taxes only on a personal level (this creates an S-Corp). This, if a company earns a hundred thousands.
- Second basic type is a Limited Liability Company (LLC), where earnings are taxed directly to the shareholders in proportion to their ownership of the company. USA "S" corporations are not taxable entities. This means they're not required to file state income tax returns after the first year resulting in saved tax dollars.
Tax system in the United States.
Tax system in the United States is quite complicated and extensive. There are federal taxes that are used to finance projects of federal and state taxes, which is determined by each state separately. Precisely because of state taxes, some states are better for business, because the sizes of these taxes can be a noticeable difference. The federal tax on corporate income ranges from 15% to 35% depending on their taxable income. The lowest rate applies to earnings $ 50,000. Generally, the tax system in the US is very comprehensive, and effective adjustment of structure and selection of the company is always useful to their situation individually consulted with professionals.
Discuss USA incorporation and choose the best USA state with Zenron Agent NOW!