New York, Neeewww Yooork…. "City That Never Sleeps." City with biggest opportunities, consumers from all over the world. City of different cultures, art and of course business.
- one of the fifty federal US states and is one of the thirteen original colonies, which participated in the founding of the United States, Located in the northeast of the country, on the shores of two Great Lakes - Erie and Ontario
- The area of 141 thousand km2 and a population of 20 million of people, which is the third highest number in the US
- This high number is due to a large conurbation stretching along the east coast of the United States.
Business in New York
- Company incorporation in New York is suitable for investors who wish to physically do business in the state. It still holds a leading position among the US states where it is highly advantageous to establish the company.
- With its high population and business friendly environment , NY offers many opportunities for investment and launching business.
- New York, as the headquarters of its parent company, have elected many large multinational corporations, for example Citigroup.
Want to be the next Wolf from Wall street?
Establish your business in New York!
What you need to know if you want to do business in United States?
Taxation. Before doing business in USA, please go through this information.
In the United States there are two basic types of companies with different ways of taxation.
- First is Corporation (C-Corp), which pays tax on corporate income at both federal and state levels. If the company wants to pay dividends and has yet to pay withholding tax on dividends, which is also a federal state. Taxes of that type of company are very high. This type of company can be optimized by asking the US tax authority to allow us to pay taxes only on a personal level (this creates an S-Corp). This, if a company earns a hundred thousands.
- Second basic type is a Limited Liability Company (LLC), where earnings are taxed directly to the shareholders in proportion to their ownership of the company. USA "S" corporations are not taxable entities. This means they're not required to file state income tax returns after the first year resulting in saved tax dollars.
Tax system in the United States.
Tax system in the United States is quite complicated and extensive. There are federal taxes that are used to finance projects of federal and state taxes, which is determined by each state separately. Precisely because of state taxes, some states are better for business, because the sizes of these taxes can be a noticeable difference. The federal tax on corporate income ranges from 15% to 35% depending on their taxable income. The lowest rate applies to earnings $ 50,000. Generally, the tax system in the US is very comprehensive, and effective adjustment of structure and selection of the company is always useful to their situation individually consulted with professionals.