Any entrepreneur willing to do business in United states should pick between Nevada and Delaware. Best states. 0% taxation. Absolute anonymity. You don’t need more.
Establish in Nevada NOW!
- Member State of the United States, located in the western part of the Federation and adjacent to Oregon, Idaho, California, Arizona and Utah
- total area of 286,351 square kilometers and is the seventh largest state in the USA
- The population is just 2.7 million and is one of the least populous States
- The capital is Carson City but undoubtedly the most famous is Las Vegas, which is famous for being a city of gambling and entertainment
- In the past, gold was discovered in Nevada, which attracted many prospectors, looking for opportunities to get rich quick.
Nevada and business.
- Investor opportunities. Company, based in Florida is suitable for investors, who wish to do their business physically.
- Simplicity. Its foundation is relatively quick and easy, the whole process takes between two to five business days, depending on the speed of the authorities.
- Only one shareholder and one director are required and can be performed by the same person.
- Save your nerves! In Nevada, it is very easy to do business and the bureaucracy is really minimal. The authorities do not care much about the information, so business is very simple.
What you need to know, if you want to do business in United States?
Taxation. Before doing business in USA, please go through this information. In the United States there are two basic types of companies with different ways of taxation.
- First is Corporation (C-Corp), which pays tax on corporate income at both federal and state levels. If the company wants to pay dividends and has yet to pay withholding tax on dividends, which is also a federal state. Taxes of that type of company are very high. This type of company can be optimized by asking the US tax authority to allow us to pay taxes only on a personal level (this creates an S-Corp). This, if a company earns a hundred thousands.
- Second basic type is a Limited Liability Company (LLC), where earnings are taxed directly to the shareholders in proportion to their ownership of the company. USA "S" corporations are not taxable entities. This means they're not required to file state income tax returns after the first year resulting in saved tax dollars.
Tax system in the United States.
Tax system in the United States is quite complicated and extensive. There are federal taxes that are used to finance projects of federal and state taxes, which is determined by each state separately. Precisely because of state taxes, some states are better for business, because the sizes of these taxes can be a noticeable difference. The federal tax on corporate income ranges from 15% to 35% depending on their taxable income. The lowest rate applies to earnings $ 50,000. Generally, the tax system in the US is very comprehensive, and effective adjustment of structure and selection of the company is always useful to their situation individually consulted with professionals.
Discuss USA incorporation and choose the best USA state with Zenron Agent NOW!