Mauritius foreign companies offering high-quality offshore environment, and similar conditions as classic tax havens, but it is currently not widely used and compared with other offshore countries is neglected. Look for the future!
Register a Mauritius Company Now!
- Republic of Mauritius is an island nation, which lies in the Indian Ocean, about 900 km from Madagascar.
- 3 million population
- Official languages are Creole, French and English
- Mauritius Legal system is based on English law,
because Mauritius was under the rule of Great Britain up to 1968
Why would you incorporate in Mauritius and have no regret about that?
- taxation.taxation. Why would you pay 20,30, sometimes up to 60% of taxes (depending on the jurisdiction), when you can safe all this money and reinvest it into your business? That is what Mauritius can help you with. 0% income tax- 0% taxation. (it is compensated for by an annual minimum fee in the amount the government $ 300)
- Only one director and one shareholder is required, no problem for solo businessmen (only resident secretary is required)Time management. Incorporation time will take around one week, while in some jurisdictions it can take months. Don’t make your business wait, incorporate in Mauritius now!
- No minimum capital requirements
- Around 90% of population speak English, which makes business much easier for you and your employees
- Companies information is not open for public
- But for greater anonymity we would recommend you to use Nominee service (learn more about nominee service options)
Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that
- Minimum paperwork and safety of your time, money. Accounting, Tax Returns, Audit are not required
- Annual meeting can take place anywhere, so basically, if you have partners, you can have a meeting in your resident country, sign the documents and send them to Mauritius
- No Capital Gains or withholding tax
- due to its strategic position in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is popular among investors, especially as a gateway to the Indian and African markets
- a stable banking environment,which is very important in offshore banking system (open an offshore bank account )
As you can see, we can confirm that Mauritius is a chocolate candy in a beautiful package with no surprises, if only good ones!