Elite country. Elite business. Elite customers.
Joint he Elite group, establish your business in Luxembourg.
- officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a small landlocked country in western Europe
- Although it is a very small state, it is among the richest countries in the world
- The capital city of Luxembourg is the eighth biggest financial center, with more than 160 international banks
- In recent years, it is increasingly feeling the growing pressure of European law on the exchange of tax information to prevent tax evasion and money laundering. Although Luxembourg wanted to retain an exception when signing these contracts, eventually acceded to the same rules as the rest of the country.
- If you don’t want to risk your money, position, business, you should incorporate in stable economy countries and we must say, that Luxembourg is one of them!
- Financial services, manufacturing, retail, e-commerce, communications and logistics are most popular and successful areas of business
- skilled and multilingual workforce, most of which is educated
- European market and prestige. Simply, you get all you need.
Luxembourg in the future.
But we must warn you, that there are some major changes happening in the next years in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg became a tax haven at the time of Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, who later became prime minister of the European Commission. At the end of 2011 an international consortium of investigative journalists documents were launched (LuxLeaks), which showed that more than 340 multinational companies were incorporated in Luxembourg for the purpose of lower tax rate, thereby saving billions of dollars in taxes. The whole affair has led to growing pressure on the President of the European Commission Junker.
At present, within the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) established an agreement on exchange of information on financial accounts, but also a number of other sensitive data. The agreement will enter into force in 2017, and joined to it as the European Union countries (even Luxembourg) and the classic offshore jurisdictions, eg. This agreement could be described as the end of banking secrecy in tax matters states that have signed the treaty.
Discuss what will happen to Luxembourg with Zenron agent!