A Royal Country with monarchy, real life Prince and true neutrality can become a home to your business, at it became to thousands of companies already. Funny that there are more registered companies than people living in Liechtenstein, become one of them!
Establish a company in Liechtenstein NOW!
- one of the smallest countries in Europe, situated in the Rhine valley between Austria and Switzerland
- Its total area is only 160 km2 and a population of 36 thousand people
- State organization is the Liechtenstein constitutional monarchy, headed by Prince Hans-Adam II.
Is business in Liechtenstein for you?
- Liechtenstein offers a very high standard of living. GDP per capital is CHF 158 000 and unemployment is only 1.2%, those numbers do say,that this is one of the richest and most stable jurisdictions on the market
- It is a very developed country with one of the strongest economies in the world with a large share of production in comparison to Germany and Switzerland, so if you look for stability and serious business, Liechtenstein is a right choice for you!
- Liechtenstein is a globally recognized jurisdiction with highly stable regulatory and political environment
- Taxation in Liechtenstein is a treasure for any businessman! The basic tax rate on corporate income is 12.5%, which is relatively low comparing to most countries and you will save money and remain prestige
- In Liechtenstein there are three rates of value added tax. Basic is 8% and a reduced rate of 2.5% and 3.8%.
- Prestige. Owning a company is associated with a high degree of prestige, comparable for instance with the company in Monaco.
- Furthermore, there is a very strong enshrined banking secrecy. So it is a next Switzerland, which is most associated with banking secrecy.
- The most common type of company based in Liechtenstein is a Corporation Aktiengesellschaft (AG).
- Only one shareholder, and at least one director who must be a resident of Liechtenstein are required for incorporation
- The registered capital amounts is CHF 50 000 (EUR 50 000)
- The establishment will take about 3-4 weeks.
- Some paperwork will be required, but in such a serious jurisdiction like Liechtenstein it is obvious,that Companies must keep records, file tax returns and are subject to audit.
- There is an obligation to keep company headquarters in Liechtenstein and at least once a year hold a general meeting
- Furthermore, Liechtenstein has signed agreements on avoidance of double taxation (signed with Uruguay, Hong Kong, San Marino, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Austria) So if you do business with these countries-it is an incredible bonus!