„Sabah's version of Vegas“, Islands with picturesque flora and fauna, heaven for scuba divers, sport-fishing enthusiasts and entrepreneurs looking for tax free destination for their businesses.
Register a company in Labuan NOW!
- island located on the northern coast of Borneo and is part of Malaysia
- capital city is Victoria, where most of the inhabitants of Labuan live, 90,000
- known as a popular tourist destination for wealthy tourists, mainly from Asia
Why Labuan is considered as one of the most attractive Asian regions for doing business?
- Labuan is one of the few offshore financial centers located in Asia, so for those, who do business with Asian market or potentially want to expand in Asia, Labuan is a top choice
- Taxation heaven. With its attractive tax regime it has attracted many foreign investors, who have founded their offshore companies. Basically, Companies in Labuan can choose whether they want to pay 3% tax on corporate income tax or pay the amount of RM 20,000 (about USD 7,000), it all depends on the nature of business you have. Discuss Labuan incorporation with Zenron agent!
- Good news, that there is a zero tax on profits from capital gains and real estate transfer tax. Payment of dividends is exempt from withholding tax.
- One of the problems, that you can face in some jurisdictions, is that some of them have laws,that company has to be owned by a local resident. That brings a lot of unnecessary difficulties of finding local partners, nominee shareholders, etc. When it comes to business, do you really want to trust your business to a stranger Labuan local? We don’t think so. Owning company in Labuan gives you a full control over the company, as Malaysian law allows 100% ownership of the company by non-resident.
- Also, one of the reasons why Labuan is so popular among foreign investors, because establishment of the company gives you the possibility of obtaining a permit to live in Malaysia for 10 years, which can then be extended! Learn more about immigration programmes abroad!
- Another bonus is that Only one shareholder and one director are required for the incorporation, when both functions may be performed by one person, who may be resident or non-resident in Malaysia. But you need to have a local secretary.
- Lucky you, because the minimum registered capital is USD 1, so no big capital investments are required
- You get 100 % Anonymity! Register of companies is not publicly accessible, but to preserve the anonymity it is higly recommended to choose nominee director. (learn more about nominee service options)
Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that.
- Labuan has signed many agreements on avoidance of double taxation, including the Czech Republic; perfect for entrepreneurs with international partners and clients
- The only downside is that the company must keep accounts and also is subject to audit, so some paperwork will be necessary, but won’t accuse any serious problems and again, it all depends on the nature of your business and type of company, that you incorporate.
Discuss Labuan incorporation with Zenron agent NOW!