India…. country of diversity, of bright colors, tastes. India is not just a territory occupied by Indian people, India is a state of mind. You either love this country or hate it, there is no other option. Land of contrasts, place, that changes every single visitor. Do you want to experience more?
- India is officially known as the Republic of India
- Second largest population in the world, with over 1.2 billion people
- Seventh largest country by total are
- Many different languages are spoken. The main ones are Hindi, Bengali, T
elugu, Marathi, Tamil, and Urdu
- New Delhi is a capital city in India, as well as being one of the most important business centres in the country
India became an independent nation in 1947 after ending British rule that began in 1858, so English is one of the main languages in India
Land of opportunities sometimes perceived as an Eastern fairytale and not so many people understand, that it’s actually real and moreover it’s open for entrepreneurs and investors from all over the world.
What to learn about business India?
- Foreign businessman can form the following business entities(as well as the local, indian, no discrimination) : Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Unlimited Company, Partnership and Sole Proprietorship.
- Important to know, that directors of an Indian company, both Indian and foreigner directors, are required to obtain Director Identification Number - DIN and Digital Signature Certificate - DSC
- Foreign companies engaged in manufacturing and trading activities abroad are allowed to set up Branch Offices in India, but in case your company is dealing with other type of business, virtual office will be enough
- India is a market of opportunities for you, as being one of the most populated countries in the world, you are entering a massive huge consumers market
- In general, comparing to USA, Europe prices in India are relatively cheap and give you a possibility to do Western business with lower costs
- A great bonus, that management structure is clearly defined, which makes it easy to appoint, retire or remove directors.
- The death, bankruptcy or withdrawal of capital by one member does not affect the company's ability to trade.
But, be aware, that:
- Information is open for public, so in order to obtain more anonymity, nominee services are highly recommended.
Anonymity. Every single person, expecially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that
- In India, As a director, you are treated as an employee and must pay tax.
- Some paperwork is a mandatory, like Annual return, Annual accounts, etc.
Make Indian fairytale come true, incorporate your business in India NOW!