Any businessman looking for strong stable background would like to choose Germany as their business destination. It’s like choosing a German car. It won’t look fancy, but it will work for you and you will not have to worry for tomorrow.
Incorporate in Germany, save your nerves!
- The Federal Republic of Germany (BDR) is a federation which is divided into 16 federal states
- Its area is 357,430 square kilometers and a total population of 80.62 millions
Why you should incorporate in Germany?
- It is one of the founding members of the European Union and now belongs to the economically and politically strongest players
- the most advanced countries in Europe, and that is why it is the main goal of many immigrants
- German market. The establishment of new companies or branches in Germany is suitable for investors who want to expand into a mature German market.
- Earn Prestige. The newly established company obtain a good image before the German partners, also the owner may offer new knowledge and experience in working methods, business management and organization of work is different, Germans are known for their thoroughness and precision, which is reflected in their work ethic, work organization or in a comprehensive approach to tasks.
- The most common legal forms are Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH) and Unternehmergesellschaft (UG) haftungsbeschränkt. Both types correspond to the Czech limited liability companies, ranging in size of the share capital.
- Minimum capital for GmbH is EUR 25 000 which must be paid in real terms (where one partner is enough to pay back only 12 500 EUR), while UG is only 1 EUR
- You will need Only one shareholder, one secretary and registered office in Germany for the incorporation
- Good Taxation system . The corporate income tax is 825%
- Before entering the German market it is also important to choose the right location. Tax on trade varies depending on the place of the registered office. This tax is based on the company's net profit decreased by 24 500 EUR and this amount is calculated basis of 3.5%, which is then modified according to the place where the company is based.
- The basic rate of VAT is 19%, can be decreased to 7%.