A land of thousand lakes, strong hockey team,
best saunas in the world and obviously vodka.
After that description the only logical healthy reaction
would be Incorporate a company In Finland 😉
- Nordic country situated on the Scandinavian Peninsula
- total area is 338,432 square kilometers with only 5.5 million inhabitants
- Official language is Finish
- Beautiful Nordic Nature
Why businesses should be Incorporated in Finland?
- Good time management. Establishment of a company in Finland is fairly quick and easy ( around 1-3 weeks) , and so many companies that want to expand their business into northern Europe, will select Finland
- Finland is known for its political stability and predictability. Safety of your business is top priority!
- According to one market research, Finland offers good infrastructure, high innovation environment, easy access to the Nordic, Baltic and Russian markets, a stable macroeconomic environment and a highly skilled workforce. Finland is a good choice for serious business!
- most frequently used type of company is Osakeyhtiö (Oy), which is similar to limited liability company in UK
- only one shareholder is required, so you will be the only 100% owner of the company ( but be aware,that minimum capital of € 2,500 is required)
For company directors you can use nominee services for better anonymity
Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that
- Yes, if you incorporate in Finland, you will have to pay taxes, Corporate income tax is 20%, which is a good taxation for such a stable European country with strong economy. Finland Incorporation brings various bonuses, plus it is a respected jurisdiction among your partners.
Finland. Only for serious business.
Discuss Finland advantages with one of our Zenron agents NOW!