Cheerful temperament of local people every year attracts thousands and thousands of tourists as well as investors and businessmen. Register a Company in Dominica, tax haven and real heaven!
- country in the Caribbean island of Hispaniola with it’s area of 48,730 square kilometers and total population of 9,378,819
- second biggest , after Cuba, island in the Caribbean
- Spanish is the official language
What can a businessman look for,while choosing a perfect jurisdiction?
Saving time. Saving money.Anonymity…and many other crucial benefits
Dominican Republic covers all of the major points, like:
- Maintaining a company in Dominica is easy! Company does not keep records, does not give a tax return or subject to audit. Minimum paper work for you!
- Plus, Formation is relatively quick and does not require a lot of documentation
- Among other advantages is ,that the national currency is the Dominican Peso (DOP), but thanks to tourism US dollar and euro are widely accepted
- Benefit of saving money is also a part of company incorporation, because Companies are exempt from all taxes for a period of 20 years from the date of inception!
- Yes, minimal capital is required, but it’s more a formality, rather than a serious capital investment, because minimum registered capital is $ 100
- Flexible Dominican legislation allows many variations of how to use an offshore company (discuss more with one of our Zenron agents)
- Only one shareholder and one director are required for incorporation, when neither of them has to be a resident of the Dominica, and can be both legal and natural persons (company or individual)
- Register of companies is not publicly accessible, but for better anonymity it is highly recommended to use nominee services
Basicly, you can use a nominee person,that will help you with some major points in your business.
Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that
Important! But be aware, that companies can not do business in the Dominica and employ its residents.