Yes, Bulgarians shake their heads to mean yes and nod for no. But despite that fact, Bulgaria is considered to be one the best European countries for incorporation!
Register a company In Bulgaria NOW
- country in southeastern Europe on the Balkan Peninsula with it’s capital city Sofia
- member of the European Union and NATO
- 110,994 square kilometers and a total population up to 7.3 millions
Why should any businessman consider Bulgaria as a good destination for incorporation?
- legal system that has gradually harmonized with European Union law, which it makes it easy and non-problematic for European based companies to incorporate in Bulgaria, especially if are used to EU laws and not ready for cultural shock
- Good point,that Bulgaria has signed a large number of agreements on avoidance of double taxation, including the Czech Republic
- There are many investment opportunities for foreign investors, who can expand their activities on the Bulgarian market or EU market
- Only one shareholder and one director are required for establishment in Bulgaria (they don’t have to be local, but company has to have a local address, learn more about virtual addresses ) So it will be your option, to use or not to use nominee services. Although for stronger anonymity we recommend you nominee services!
- Of course, you would be interested in taxation.We say, in Bulgaria you will save money. In terms of taxation, it offers a 10% tax, which is one of the best European tax systems! (same as Cyprus)
- 5% withholding tax
- 20% VAT ( decreased 9% for tourism and accommodation)
- Although company must keep accounts and submit financial statements, audit is optional,small, but still a bonus
- low rate of inflation and unemployment, so it means a good conditions for business, very low criminality, happy employees. Definitely a good option for incorporation!