Country with free education, free healthcare
and a real-life Sultan can offer a lot of advantages
to foreign investors and businessmen
Interesting information about Brunei :
- Country, situated on the island of Borneo in Southeast of Asia
- one of the richest country of the world, because it has large deposits of oil and natural gas and it‘s economy is therefore self-sufficient
- for almost 45 years head of Brunei is Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, who is a member of the dynasty that ruled Brunei for almost 500 years
- Although Brunei has officially a parliament, the state is controlled by Sultan
Why should you think about incorporating in Brunei?
- Brunei can be a perfect destination for offshore registration, which is owned and controlled by foreign entities, with has only one condition, local secretary
- that means you don’t have to be local to incorporate in Brunei, just hire a local secretary and your business is working!
- As a Brunei offshore company, you are fully exempt from corporate income tax and from taxes on capital gains and paid dividends. What a win!
- Sultan does not perform any monetary control, so it easy to move profits from abroad. Yes, you didn’t mishear it, Brunei has a Sultan, exotic, right?
- Major advantage, that foreign companies are not subject to audit, may not submit tax returns and not keep accounts. Less paper work for you!
- Register of companies are not accessible to the public, but for better anonymity highly recommended to use nominee services (learn more about nominee services)
Basicly, you can use a nominee person that will help you with some major points in your business.
- Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that!
- Taxation system is „sweet honey“- 0% tax (government fee is 400 $)
- The legal form of the company's offshore is International Business Company (IBC), which is regulated by the International Business Companies Act 2000, where Only one shareholder and one director are required for incorporation!
- It has closed 9 agreements on the exchange of tax information.