BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
Want to Become the next Richard Branson ?
Register a company In British Virgin Islands today and get
About dreams islands British Virgin Islands :
- more than 50 islands stretching into the Caribbean Sea
- dependent territory of United Kingdom
- capital city is Road Town, located on the island of Tortola
- official language is English
- main source of income for the state budget is tourism
Why British Virgin Islands is a popular offshore destination?
- English Legal system (which means the long-term political and economic stability
- and a high degree of confidentiality)
- 0% tax! ( government fee 350$) What does that mean for you? 0% taxation = a lot of money saving (but important to know, that your business has to take place outside BVI!)
- The long history and economic stability make
- the British Virgin Islands most popular offshore jurisdiction for international companies and you will remain a good reputation among your partners and other companies
- thanks to the Law on International Commercial Companies (International Business Companies Act), became a model for future legislation offshore jurisdictions
- Companies are not subject to audit, may not submit a tax return
- and may not even keep accounts and submit financial statements. Minimal paperwork for you! Less work, more savings!
- register of companies is partly open to the public, but you can only read from it,
- whether the company exists, its registered office and registered agent
- names of the shareholders and directors therefore not publicly accessible
- Czech Republic signed a contract with BVI on the exchange of tax information, so this highly recommended to use nominee services for anonymity (learn more about nominee service )
Basicly, you can use a nominee person,that will help you with some major points in your business.
Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that!