6th Largest country on the planet, Australia seems like a faraway land with one of the most exotic flora and fauna. Sydney Opera house, Bondi Beach, cute kangaroos, koalas, cricket, UGG boots, Hugh Jackman (just for that we can be deeply be grateful to Australia ;)) But Australia is much more than just these. What is Australia?
- officially the Commonwealth of Australia is one of the most developed and wealthiest countries in the world
- world's 3rd largest ocean territory, spanning three oceans and covering around 12 million square kilometres
- Australia i sone of the most multi national countries, Over 200 different languages and dialects are spoken.
Of course, Australia is a heaven place to live… All you can think about are endless beaches, sun…. But is Australia welcoming entrepreneurial growth and spirit?
- Simplicity. It's easy to transfer ownership by selling shares to another party
- The company can trade anywhere in Australia
- By incorporating in Australia, you are accessing a new massive consumers market
- English language is the main spoken language in the country, since Australia was a dependent territory of United Kingdom and as we all know, English language makes everything more simple
- Australia is also considered as a land of opportunities, with good potencial for investors
- Companies pay tax at the corporate tax rate of 30%
- Good news, that Liability is limited to the unpaid capital of shares owned. For example, if shareholder has no debts associated with their shares, liability will be zero
But you should be aware, that:
- financial affairs are public, so we would highly recommend you to use nominee services, in order to keep anonymity
Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business. For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that
- Profits of shareholders are taxable
- Some paperwork still will be required, like accounting, Annual
Not scared of spiders, sharks and kangaroos? Then be brave, incorporate in Australia NOW!