Anguilla Islands discovered by Christopher Columbus these days make a Classic offshore jurisdiction, most respected tax havens in the Caribbean!
Anguilla is Caribbean state made up of five islands and at the same time an offshore jurisdiction, that offers a high quality service offshore services including foundation trusts, foundations, international business companies (IBCs) and limited liability companies (LLC).
Foreign companies are regulated by law International Business Act 2000,
which allows you to set up foreign companies that are tax-advantaged. But there are so many different jurisdictions offering big advantages for new incorporates.
Why would you select Anguilla as an offshore destination?
- 0% taxation on income, dividends, royalties or any other income that the company acquired outside Anguilla territory. Nothing can be more attractive,than 0% taxation and saving a lot of money!
- Zero tax also applies to foundations and trusts
- very good law regarding privacy of offshore clients, bank accounts (open an offshore bank account) and businesses. Privacy in offshore banking system is a major plus, nobody will have access to your private information, balance and owner information. It is forbidden to share information regarding offshore bank account without the consent of the owner of the account.
- But for greater anonymity we would recommend you to use nominee services.Anonymity. Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion! Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person, who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business.
For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that
- Minimal paperwork-safety of your energy,nerves and money.
Not obliged to file a tax return, not required to keep records, no subject to audit
- Signed agreements for the avoidance of double taxation, good advantage for those,
who have partners in different locations(countries)
- Official language is English, so you don’t have to buy dictionaries and learn a new island language 😉
- Also, It is based on English law, since it is still an overseas territory of Great Britain
and documentation is very close to UK Ltd companies
But! Please be aware that with Anguilla offshore business you must not enter into business relations with residents of Anguilla, operate banking, insurance and management services.
Because status of your company would be considered as non-resident, offshore.