Before registering a company in Argentina please read this:
- Argentina companies are established by the Argentine Companies Law (LSC)
and the most common legal forms of exploitation by foreigners is Sociedad Anonim (SA).
- The company must be based with at least one shareholder, the upper limit of the shareholders
is limited. And don’t forget about the possibilities of nominee director/shareholder option!
Basicly, you can use a nominee person that will help you with some major points in your business.
- Every single person, especially businessman has a right for anonymity. That is our opinion !
Like in some countries it is a matter of time (few clicks and you know the whole information about the person,
who owns the business) But do you really want other people know what are doing, what is the capital of business.
For some, it is a matter of principle to hide this information and you have all rights for that!
- Please, be aware that Everyone is responsible for the company’s obligations up to the amount
of their paid-in capital.
- All administration and management is performed by directors who are fully responsible
for the proper execution of their duties, their gross negligence, violation of law or abuse of power.
- The second form is a Limited Liability Company (SRL).
- The minimum number of shareholders is two and a maximum of fifty.
- Taxes are levied in Argentina at three levels – national, provincial and
- highest tax burden where the tax rate is 35%!
- basic rate of VAT is 21%
- Withholding tax on dividend payment is set at 15%
So if you are an active businessman, willing to expand your business to South American market,
have interest in investment with good taxation structure, anonymity possibilities, then Argentina
is a good market choice for you!
Incorporated company in Argentina NOW
Price start from … EUR
Contact us TODAY
Fill out and send the form